Established in 1971, City of Plano Swimmers (COPS) is a USA Swimming year round competitive swim team under the leadership of Head Coach Ted Carson. At COPS we are committed to developing the swimming talents of young people who have the desire to learn and participate in competitive swimming.
As a member of USA Swimming and North Texas Swimming,
City of Plano Swimmers has a goal to:
1. Fully develop each individual's ability to realize their full potential through quality year round training.
2. Develop well rounded student athletes.
3. Encourage team spirit, open communication and sportsmanship.
4. Foster a lifelong love for the sport of swimming.
5. Encourage proactive volunteer participation.